MultiSense™ Strips: Clinical Quality Data in a Small, Wearable Strip
Light-weight and low-profile, MultiSense™ Strips are about the size of a large Band Aid.
The MultiSense™ family of wireless strips has applications across many industries and purposes. Whether you require low-profile in-patient or out-patient cardiac monitoring, need to gather accurate sleep disorder data, or want to track the vital signs of personnel/first responders in high stress or extreme environments, our cutting-edge technology is designed to ensure fast, accurate, reliable measurment and real-time transfer of 9 key biometric signals.
Data Configured To Your Needs
The strips can be configured to monitor just the data points needed for your particular application or study, and you choose whether to store the information or transmit immediately via low power Bluetooth.
MultiSense™ Strips offer a complete, flexible solution, with data paramaters that can be tailored to detect and report just the information you need. They are the ideal choice for a research setting or sleep studies, for the hospital or care center, in the field, during training, and for at-home monitoring.
- Outpatient Care
- Military/Defense Personnel
- First Responders/Firefighters
- Heart/Arrythmia Monitoring
A Better Monitoring Solution
The comfortable, low-profile strip can stay in place for days, through exercise, bathing and sleeping, and makes it much more likely that the subject will actually wear the monitor for the desired time period. Data is clinical quality, and wireless data transmission is immediate - no waiting. With MultiSense™ Strips you won't have to worry about getting out-of-date information. The MultiSense™ family of strips are a better solution for both patients and health care or research personnel.
Strips tailored to monitor various aspects of cardiac, cardiopulmonary, and sleep disorders are currently in clinical and other trials.
- Small, unobtrusive strips improve monitoring of REM sleep for sleep disorder studies
- Comfort and ease of use improves compliance, no matter the environment
- Wireless data transmission offers real-time assessment
- Strips can be worn for days at a time without changing
- Continuous patient monitoring
- Effective and accurate in high stress and extreme environments
- Track vital signs to increase safety in emergency situations
- Cardiac, cardiopulmonary and arrhythmia monitoring with real-time data for faster, more accurate diagnosis