Light-weight and low-profile, MultiSense™ Strips are about the size of a large Band Aid.
The small, discrete form factor of our wearable MultiSense™ Strip eliminates the need for chest straps, wrist bands, wires and recorders, and provides an easy to use, comfortable, at-home or on-the-go monitoring solution that is unique in the market.
Our cutting-edge technology provides high-quality measurement of key physiological parameters for comprehensive cardio-pulmonary monitoring. The MultiSense™ monitors:
- Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Variability
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (spO2)*
- Respiration Rate
- Relative Depth of Respiration
- Relative Physical Activity
- Body Position
- Skin Temperature
*sp02 is not monitored on the chest by any other low-profile, wireless, wearable sensor on the market.
High Precision ECG Output
MultiSense™ technology brings a new level of precision and compliance to wearable sensors. Along with our technological innovations, the small size and unobtrusive nature of our device provides a much higher level of patient engagement and compliance, which results in a higher diagnostic yield for physicians, clinicians and researchers in all fields.
- Can be customized to accommodate specific requirements
- Patent-pending, multi-layer, waterproof adhesive
- Record data on flash memory or transmit via Bluetooth
- Wireless data transmission in real time to mobile device
- Diagnostic data is clinical quality and highly reliable
- Rechargeable battery and long battery life
- Context-based diagnostic data available to any number of applications
Simultaneous measurement of real-time biometric signals for context-based diagnostics
- Single Lead ECG - Superior noise immunity, 256Hz sampling rate, 12-bit resolution, 3.5mV full scale range
- Accelerometer: 3-axis, 16Hz, 12-bit resolution +/- 2g full scale range
- Adhesive: Waterproof, highly reliable data recording, reduced motion artifacts
- Patient Event Button
- Skin Temperature sensor
- Pulse Oximeter: 660nm and 940nm wavelengths, reflective, chest measurement
- Additional Parameters: Heart rate, respiration rate, relative respiration depth, photophlethysmorgram, relative physical activity, body position
- Weight: 13 grams (less than half an ounce)
- Dimensions: 100mm long x 30mm wide x 3mm thick
- Software: Proprietary ECG algorithm for arrhythmia detection